Allocation Terms and Conditions
As an Allocation Holder, your benefits include:
- Wine tastings for you and a guest three times per month.
- Invitation to Solaro wine tastings, releases, and social events at Solaro Vineyards and Winery Austin and Solaro Urban Winery Houston
- Online purchases with your personal login id
- Case discounts of 15%
- 10% discount on other purchases including personal and corporate events at Austin and Houston
- Access to exclusive Allocation Holder only wines and Solaro’s family of wines USA, Interntational Vineyard, and Solaro Group Italy
- Opportunity to participate in annual Vineyard Harvest
- Communicate with me through email, text messaging, telephone and regular mail
- Automatically charge my credit card in advance without notification to me for wine, tax, shipping, handling, and return and re-shipping if applicable and processing fees.
- Automatically ship at my cost , my ordered wines if I selected “Pick up at Solaro”and do not pick up by my pick-up deadline.
- Automatically renew this agreement after three (3) order allocations are completed.
- Charge me and I agree to pay a $100 early closure fee if I cancel my allocation holder status prior to receving three (3) allocations.
- Be my shipping agent: Allow me to cancel only after I have received my three (3) order allocations commitment by written communication by “read receipt” to email@example.com or 13111 Silver Creek Rd., Dripping Springs, TX 78620. If notice is received 30 days before my next shipment.
- Complete my orders with Solaro’s choice of Solaro’s Family of wines USA, International Vineyard, and Solaro Group Italy.
- No Refund, credit, replace, or substitute wine.
- I am 21 years of age or older and the person who will sign for deliveries is at least 21 years of age and the shipping address provided by me is legal to receive wine shipped from the state of Texas and I endemnify Solaro Estate Winery for related penalties.
- Quantities are limited and order allocations are dependent on availability and Solaro Estate Winery may cancel my order at Solaro Estate Winery’s discretion at any time without notice.
- Allocation Holders now have the choice on 3, 6, or 12 bottle shipments 3 times per year.
Allocation Holder inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our List
LIST MEMBERSHIP IS NOT A WINE CLUB.
- Receive notices of wine: tasting, releases, and social events.
- Opportunity to purchase wines during release periods while supplies last.
- Special notices to order wines.
- Receive communication through email, text, and regular mail from Solaro
Customers in non-ship states should contact a third party to inquire about shipping to their state.
Because Solaro is no longer able to keep up with the demand for its limited production wines, you are invited to place your name on a List for notification of Solaro wine releases and opportunities to purchase.
Now approaching our 6th crush, named 2013-2015 Texas Winery of the Year NYIWC and winner of International Blind Wine Tastings top 5 awards including Double Gold and Best of Class in California, along with International Golds, Solaro is now a noted winery among that small percentage of wineries producing limited production wines recognized as among the best in the world. All of us who understand that the very best of anything is limited and know the difference between quality and mass production, appreciate the fact that Solaro wines are and will be in short supply.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Solaro family where we share the passion for the production of fine wines from Vine to Glass.
List Members will be notified of Solaro wine releases at SOLARO ESTATE AUSTIN and associate winery, SOLARO ESTATE URBAN WINERY HOUSTON.
For Questions, call 832.660.8642 or email email@example.com
At Solaro we promise not to sell, give, lend or otherwise distribute your personal information to any other company or association that is not part of the processing or shipping of your wine order.